Monday, July 11, 2011

save the whales

I can't remember a time when I haven't loved marine life. I think I get if from my Mom. She used to have lots of books and such lying around about whales, sharks, dolphins. You name it. She would always tell us about beluga whales and why they were her favorite. I remember when I was about 12 and I looked up the "save the whales" website. At that age I didnt really understand so I pushed it to the back of my mind. But as I've gotten older and have more of a desire to make a difference with the things that my heart loves and cares about, I looked it up again and have decided to take action. There is a link where you can read about all of the campaigns taking place right now where addresses are provided to protest against the wrong doings that are being allowed to happen to these sweet and beautiful mammals. I hope that if you love these creatures as much as I do that you will do something about it. Everyone of us can make a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment