Thursday, August 11, 2011

and her name was britter.

I'd never thought I would find a long lost sister. When I was little I always dreamed of having an older sister or a twin sister. Who knew one day I'd find both.

Brittney Marie Irene Fields. The girl with two middle names.

This girl is extraordinary. I'll never have another best friend like her. Ours is a friendship that will last through lifetimes and eternities. Friendship doesnt even seem like a fitting word.

I love her more than I can describe. She is the best advice giver, hug giver, love giver, spiritual giver. Any giver you can think of.

She teaches me through all she does.

I met her and I met my long lost older sister.
I met the girl I could look up to.
I kind of idolize her.
I met her and I saw the light in her eyes.

Brittney youre so strong. Youre so sweet. Youre going to be something great. You already are. Utah needs you now more than me. Something is waiting for you there. We dont know what, but in our Heavenly Father we are trusting and I know you are following Him.


We've been inseperable for nearly two years now, and in a way thats never going to change.
I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

much love to my other half. keep smiling.



No comments:

Post a Comment