Thursday, December 1, 2011

happy anniversary!!!!!

Today marks my parents twenty-first marriage anniversary. Their love gives me hope for my love in the future.
They are the best parents and I'm so grateful that they decided to fall in love and create our family. I'm also thankful that they were brave enough to go against what the world had taught them and become followers of Christ in his true gospel. Oh how I love them both! I'm so happy our family can be together forever.


Happy Anniversary Mommy and Daddy! I love you! 


2 comments:

  1. You always take the cutest pictures! I hope you are doing well sweet girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love! I am doing pretty good! I hope the same for you. Judging from your profile picture it seems like youre doing just lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete