Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mrs. Angie.


See that beautiful lady on the left? 
That's her. Mrs. Angie.
Oh where to even start. Even thinking about how she means so much to me makes me want to cry right here.
She is filled with so much love. She has shown me so much love. 
She goes above and beyond for her family and works so hard to make sure they know that they have a safe place to be.
When I talk to her I feel like I'm talking to my best friend. 
She has an infectious laugh.
She is so funny...it's not even funny.
She makes the yummiest macaroni salad.
She gives me advice when I need it, and supports the choices I make. 
It's hard being so far away from her. 
But I'll be back in Georgia one of these days. 
Just know you're getting the biggest hug ever.
There are some people you just know you won't ever be able to live without again.
She's one of them.
I thank the Lord every night for blessing me with you Mrs. Angie.
You mean so much more than you know.
I'll end this now because I can't see through the crying :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment