Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I've got friends who love me. Kony 2012. Be aware.

I believe that the Lord blesses you with the people you need. Always. Since my move to Utah I've been blessed with some of the very best. So I'd like all of you to meet them.


Drum roll please.....

Tamster the Upstairs Hamster.
This girl is the funniest thing. 
IN LOVE WITH HER. 

My Allie Hobbit.
Sweetest thing ever. 
IN LOVE WITH HER.

Lovely Maddie.
Thats what she is. Lovely. 
IN LOVE WITH HER.

Britter Bug.
She's been around for a while.
but she's still my favorite. 
IN LOVE WITH HER.

Also. If you haven't heard about Invisible Children: Kony2012
I ask you to PLEASE take a few minutes and watch this video, get educated on the subject, and hopefully make the decision to help. 






No comments:

Post a Comment