Wednesday, May 16, 2012

snicker covered caramel apples.

I work at this place. It's a retail store and it's so boring. I pretty much plan my whole life from age now to 89 every time I'm there. I also have been working close to 40 hours every week and I haven't done that in a long time. So I'm just burnt out.

Bright side. I had the past two days off and they were so wonderful. I spent them with some of the very best. I had a sweet sister date with Britter. We strolled around SLC and it was lovely and full of sunshine. We enjoyed catchin up on the fashions and munching on some snicker covered caramel apples. It just doesn't get better than that. Then met up with her boy and took a ride on his scooter, enjoying the beauty that is Bountiful.

To close the two days of bliss I went to eat some yummy chinese food. Aquired a fortune telling me to take a relaxing vacation ( uh. yes please?) and then went and tumbled around at one of my favorite places in Provo.

Now back to work.

Perfect end. To a perfect two days. 


If you haven't tried one of these. 
You must. 








No comments:

Post a Comment