Thursday, August 9, 2012

DIY Birthday Card and Britter Bear.

So I've had a couple of Birthdays come up for the month of August. 
I am so excited about that because that means lots of DIY craftiness. 
Here is a little sneak peak. These are two of the cards I made with some simple supplies. 


  • You will need: 
  • Blank Note Card
  • Different types of scrapbook paper
  • Glue stick or tape ( I prefer glue stick but unfortunately I only had tape.)
  • Ribbon for balloon strings. 




After you gather your supplies. Just be creative. I cut out a few circles and attached ribbon for balloons. Or I made some cute candles with some gold glitter paper I found at our local craft store. Homemade cards are so much more heartfelt than buying one at the store!

I made gifts for the birthday boy and girl. 
But I'm sending them out in a package. 
So I can't post pictures until they arrive. 
So give me about a week and I'll share those with you too.
You'll definitely wanna see. They're super fun and very DIY. 
So check back with me soon! 

P.S. It was Britters 23rd Birthday on the 7th. So naturally I took her on a surprise date to Build-a-bear. 
Meet Moose. 
You're never too old for teddy bears right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment