Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 19.

I originally thought that when September 19 got here that I would want to make a long blog post.
Explaining all the things that we all felt when our Andrew ran into that tree. 
But when I started thinking about it, I realized.
I don't want to bring back all of the horrific memories. 
I want to rejoice. 
I want to feel happiness that my sweet best friend is still here!
That he is still joking always.
That he is still shuffling. 
That I can call him at anytime and hear his perfect happy laugh. 

I was blessed to have a friend like Andrew. 
I was blessed to be able to grow close to his family. 
God works in mysterious ways. 
Our faith was tested.
It was proven.


Halloween last year.




Andrew and Anna this year. 
Doesn't he just look amazing?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment