Monday, December 17, 2012

a broken heart

My heart is broken this week. 
It sometimes surprises me how much I can feel for people that I don't know. 
But when the shooting at the elementary school took place this week, my heart was shattered. 
Those little babies lives taken in a way that will haunt those that knew them for a long time to come. 

The comfort I take in the event is this. 
I imagine all of those little ones laughing and playing in Heaven. 
Heavenly Father and their brother Jesus Christ right a long side them grinning from ear to ear. 
I imagine each of them being given a big hug. 
They are happy. 

This was tragic and truly awful. 
But our God has a plan for each of us and I know he is taking care of those little ones and their teachers who's lives were taken that day. 


In this I have faith. 


No comments:

Post a Comment