Tuesday, January 22, 2013

And rain will make the flowers grow.

I've always had a love for the rain. 

Growing up in Georgia gave me plenty of it. 

The smell, and how each droplet looks like magic. 

I'm aware that some view it as gloomy and lonesome.

Today as I was doing paperwork I was humming tunes from Les Mis. 
As the melodies danced around the thought came to mind as the line sweet Eponine sings arrived,

"And rain will make the flowers grow." 

That maybe even our gloomy times are helping us grow. 
And maybe it's sad, but maybe it's also little bit of 

Magic.


Please enjoy this Free Printable as a gift from me to you. 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the adorable printable. I LOVE the rain. Even on sad rainy days.
    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! And I'm glad you love the rain, it's the best. :)

    ReplyDelete