Friday, January 18, 2013

I'm calling the HOA.


There are few people in my life that I have and just thought.
Wow, that person is incredible. The best of the best.
But on a warm day last summer exactly that happened.
I wasn’t expecting a friendship like this to come, but it came.
And I’m so glad.
My beloved little feline friend wanted to go outside to play.
So we went out to enjoy the warm Utah air. (How I miss it!)
Next thing we know a bunch of boys are coming out of the door.
The Neighbors.
That summer day our friendship started and we've never looked back.
Soon our days and nights were spent together at their home.
Or going out for fun adventures or Thai food.
And we liked it like that.
There was one neighbor who out of all of them just had a special place in my heart.
Somehow we became best friends.
He just “gets” me.
We think the same and just connect on a different level.
He is incredibly genuine. That’s what I love the most.
He really cares about everything that he does, and you can tell.
I have thought about how blessed I am to have had him put in my life at the time he was.
I believe with all of my heart that certain people are given to you from God.
To teach you how to live life as your very best. 
And to your open your eyes to what this is all about.
He is special and I am grateful for his friendship.

I am also incredibly grateful for all of my neighbors. 
They really are wonderful.
And single ladies ;) 
I can hook a sista up! 


5 comments:

  1. Arielle!!i know exactly what you're talking about. Sometimes there are just those people that astound you. For one reason or another, they just seem to be doing everything right. THOSE are the people that are rare, but that i love to surround myself with. I am so happy that you have found such good friends :) good luck with everything!!
    ps- if i wasn't about to serve a mission, i would ask you to hook a sista up!! ... maybe they can just write me instead. that's not weird right? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie!You are so adorable!!! When do you leave for you mission?! That's so wonderful....girl. I'll pass on the address ;) They really are special boys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i report march 6th! it's coming up SUPER fast, but i'm so excited :) haha wonderful, i'll put the address on facebook and whatnot. it'll be a good time :)

      Delete
  3. Your blog is so cute. I love it. Are you living in Utah? I Just barely read that you are going on a mission. That is NUTS. Where are you going? Anyways..sorry for creeping. lol!

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am living in Utah! But I'm not the one going on a mission. That's my friend Kylie :) Don't be sorry for creeping, that's what blogs are for!

    ReplyDelete