Friday, May 17, 2013

two weeks.


I got married two weeks ago today. Time has gone by so fast, and we are already learning more about each other every day. We are learning to work together and to use God’s love in our relationship. We are growing, and building our dreams together. Two separate lives and beings have become one. It’s fulfilling and miraculous. We can see the bigger picture and we are making choices now to be happy and to be even happier in the future.

I am grateful for the very real answers I receive to multiple prayers,
 that have led me to have a husband who I love more than life. And who loves me. 

Today I am grateful for:

walks by the lake. 
cooking dinner together. 
watching little brothers baseball games. 
coming home to a tuned guitar and a sweet note. 
saying prayers as a couple. 
french toast on Saturday morning.
loving and forgiving unconditionally.
trips to target. 
chinese food date night.
that we came back to each other.
our love. 


-Joels baseball game 5/15/2013-

No comments:

Post a Comment