I found this fun idea "here",
and decided to do it myself
with what I could get quickly.
It's a pumpkin patch made out of balloons!
How cute is that??
I fixed it up during nap time and my babies
were THRILLED when they woke up and got to
play with balloons!
This is a really simple, cute, and fun activity.
I hope you love it as much as we did,
Here's what you'll need.
There are five steps.
1. Cut your green paper ( I used napkins because that's what I had on hand, be creative!) into strips until you have a fringe like photo #2.
2. Blow up your balloons, I blew up 20 while watching The Vampire Diaries ;)
3. Simply wrap a little of the fringe around the "bottom" of the balloon and tape on.
4. Draw cute faces on your pumpkins, I am no artist so mine are as simple as it gets! haha
5. You are finished! Enjoy with your sweet babies!