Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Marina Bridals- stylized shoot

I've come to realize that Kyle and I are quite unconventional.

We got married 2 months after being engaged, but instead of having the reception we planned on. 

We decided one Sunday, to get married that very Friday. 

It was small, no professional photographer, a few friends. 

I've grown to love that day more and more. 

But I missed not having pictures taken! So here two years later we took some bridals. 

This was actually a stylized shoot for my Jewelry company Borcik.

I stylized and planned this shoot, and had the opportunity to work with some AMAZING talent. 

Here are some of my favorite photos from the shoot. 

(I'll share the video with you guys soon!)

love always, 





















Videography: Elsa Creates
Paper Design: You doll Design
Jewelry: Borcik


No comments:

Post a Comment