Tuesday, April 19, 2011

forever could never be long enough for me

Yesterday I attended the LDS temple open house with my loved ones. It was a beautiful experience. The second we stepped on to the temple grounds I could feel the spirit overwhelming all of us. I looked at Britter and Mark and asked them if they could feel it too. They both immediately shook their heads yes. Everything was beautiful the flowers, the rooms, the feelings, the spirit. What hit me the most was stepping into the sealing room. Knowing that that was the place that I would marry my husband ...not til death do us part, but for all time and eternity, brought tears to my eyes. How grateful I am that families can be together forever through Heavenly Fathers plan.  I know that my Savior loves me and I'm so grateful for all he does for me everyday. I love him.







                                            If you have any questions about what I believe feel
                                                                         free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment