Monday, May 2, 2011

the ocean was made for me. thats why my name is arielle.

oh. my. goodness.


So when I went to Jekyll Island a couple of weeks ago and I fell in love with the ocean. It was NOTHING like this. This weekend I went to Gulf Shores with my sister/best friend and some friends from work. One of them my future roommate Emily. It was gorgeous. When we got there after our long car ride full of near death experiences and learning new facts about one another. I literally jumped around in circles splashing in the waves and throwing my hands up to the sky. There could be nothing better than the view of that ocean. Not to mention the ocean was right outside our window. Our condo was literally on the beach. Literally. I was grateful for the chance to take a break from everything. The world. It was much needed and much appreciated. I had some wonderful life talks with Britter. I realized that my future roommate is just as crazy as I am. If not crazier. I realized how lovely and elegant Charlene is. I discovered how beautiful and sweet Juli is. I enjoyed getting to know some of Emilys family and I missed my own family wishing they could share what I was getting to see.  I got to know those I've met recently better and I love them already.

I wish I could explain how I felt about the ocean. I cant explain it though. I think that me and the ocean were made for each other, maybe thats why my name is Arielle :)  All I can say is that I felt close to Heaven. I felt close to those I miss. I thought about my grandparents alot while I was there. I looked at my ring from Nanny and thought about her and her smile. I thought about how if she was still here I would bring her back a seashell and I know she would love it like a little girl. I miss her still.

Right out of the car. Straight to the water. 

My gorgeous sister. 

My lovely girl. 

I love her. 

Charlene and her cuteness.

so the water....splashed me in the process of trying to take a picture. this was the result. 

The group.
me and the ocean. 


I had the best days. With you . Always. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment