Sunday, July 24, 2011

catch your dreams. because they wont catch you.

Last night I went to a bonfire my parents held for my little brothers going away party. There was lots of food and people and we all had a good time. At one point during the night my mother was talking to one of my aunts. They were just having their own little conversation about their children. Out of no where it just hit me how much they sacrifice and love their children. I had tears in my eyes as they were talking, thinking about my future and how I can't wait to love a little person as much as they have loved their little people. I have great women in my life who have given me the best examples on how to raise and love children. Heavenly Father has truly blessed me! Here are a few (well actually a little more than a few) pictures from yesterdays fun.














No comments:

Post a Comment