Thursday, July 21, 2011

my heart will always be theirs first.

Lately I've been feeling the immense love Heavenly Father and my Savior have for me. It's overwhelming. I honestly feel like I don't deserve it. I don't want this to be long and drawn out, so I'll just say this. I love them. I owe everything, absolutely everything to them. Without them I would be so broken and lost. Because I know how much they love me I know that there is always a light to follow and to hold on to. They give me the strength that I need that I know I get from no one or anything besides them. I feel so blessed. My heart belongs to them, and always will. <3

2 comments:

  1. love that picture! where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had seen on a friends fb a while back and just looked it up on google. :) "girl hugging jesus" should do the trick if youre looking for it!

    ReplyDelete