Thursday, December 22, 2011

a different kind of christmas.

The holiday season so far has felt different than any of the others.
I don't know if it's because I'm leaving soon, or because of how different my life has been since September.
I just hope that when I get to my parents house Christmas Eve that maybe everything will feel the same.
I went to a Christmas party this Tuesday and enjoyed snacks and a game of apples to apples.

I'll be wrapping Christmas gifts tonight and I'm so excited! Definitely one of my favorite parts of Christmas!

Happy Holidays to all of you. I wish you all a wonderful Christmas filled with laughter and loved-ones.

A special shout-out to my best friend Andrew. I'm so happy that you are home for Christmas and Heaven only knows how happy your family is to have you home. Much love to you my dear.

Sweet Anna. 

This is Huffleberry. I won him from myself in a game of white elephant. 
I've decided that any adventures I go on, he's coming too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment