Monday, January 9, 2012

Life isn't about finding yourself...

Today was a very big and exciting day for me. With the help of my AMAZING parents and with the support of some very loved friends, I started my journey to Utah! We are in Illinois for the night. I can not wait to get to Utah! Only about 23 hours left to go! I'm accompanied by my cutie pie of a sister Brittney who has entertained me thoroughly by singing and dancing the whole way.

I've reflected a lot lately on how many blessings the Lord has given me and I am so grateful! I love Him with all of my heart, and I hope that throughout the rest of my life I can prove to Him everyday how much I owe my life to Him.

I had been telling myself that I was going out to Utah to "find myself", but really you can't find yourself. You make yourself who you want to be. So I'm going to do just that!

So with a super packed car and a grateful heart and an amazing sister, my Journey towards Utah continues in the morning!

Goodnight to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment