Thursday, February 2, 2012

Anna my banana. (Anna Studebaker)

So the next couple of posts I want to spotlight some of the people who are very influential and special to me. Most of them I would call best friends. I gave you the low down on Britter last time, so next up is someone who is very near and dear. Anna Studebaker.


Anna has a very special place in my heart. 
I've actually been friends with her for quite a while, but only recently did we get close.
And boy am I glad I did.
Because I've been missing out.
Anna has the most caring and loving heart. 
I watched her sit up all night long almost every night for two months 
in a hospital chair next to Andrews bed.
Watching his every breath and every heart beat. 
Making sure he was okay.
When she wasn't watching over him she was at home keeping everything together
While everyone around her was falling apart she kept it together. 
She was there for any person that needed her. 
Her fingers ran over the piano keys early in the morning and gave peace to us. 
I witnessed just how lovely she really is through that experience. 
I love our countless nights going to bed then staying up talking all night and laughing our heads off.
I love her passion for what she loves.
She introduced me to Phil Whickham. 
She gave me hope when I had none. 
She has been here for me no matter what.
She has the most beautiful spirit. 
You can see the light of Christ in her eyes, in everything she does. 
She makes my life better and I'm blessed to call her my best friend. 
She means more to me than my words can say. 
I love you Anna my banana. 
I mean that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment