Monday, April 9, 2012

Finally.

If there's one thing I miss the most it's my family. I miss my silly sisters. My crazy brothers. My sweet Mother and my funny Father. I have random skype dates with them and I love it!

But what always gets me the most is when I have to hang up the call with my Mom. Every time I talk to her on the phone or sometimes Skype and have to hit the end or red button I can hardly bring myself to do it. In fact most of the particles in my body fight against it. Almost every time she says goodbye first and hangs up first. That's how I like it because I don't want to do it. And regardless of what we talk about the 3 seconds after the line goes dead is when the tears come to my eyes. Today was especially bad. Events lately haven't been my favorite and I'm still homesick. So today when we hung up the video call I broke down and cried. Then as always Heavenly Father finds a way to make everything better, my Mom called me back. What did she say. I'm flying you home. So April 30th I get to go home for 6 glorious days and I can't not wait. 

I'm counting down the days. 21.




No comments:

Post a Comment