Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014

Here it is. 2014!

It's hard to believe that 2014 could be a bigger year than 2013.

But with my sweet Ethan Atlas entering the world in just a few more weeks,
I know that it will be. 

2013 was good to me and I just want to name a few of the highlights. 

- I celebrated one year of living in Utah
- My dream boy came home from Mexico
-I got engaged!
-I married the love of my life and have been so grateful for him
-We were able to visit family in Georgia
-I have been blessed with a job that is understanding and good.
-I gained a second family
-I have had a healthy pregnancy thus far! 
-I have continued my journey in the presence of the Lord 
and I see him blessing my life daily. In every second and in every hour. 

With all of that I can't WAIT to see what this year brings. 

A few resolutions.
(I don't really believe in New Years resolutions, because I tend to make goals all throughout the year.) 

-Stay off Facebook. It's not productive. It harbors ill feelings at times. It encourages bragging. It causes unneeded drama. It's essentially pointless to making me happy. And we only get one life, so I'd like it to be a happy one. 

-Continue learning about my Savior and building my relationship with Him. 

-Get sealed to my loves May 3, 2014

-Discover what really matters in life, and cut out the things that don't. 
(started with fb! maybe instagram will be next) 

-Document document document. 
This is the first year of Ethan Atlas's life and I want to make sure I document! 

Last year was beautiful and this one is looking even more promising. 

Remember to trust in the Lord and all will be well. 

Happy New Year! 

-


1 comment:

  1. If you delete everything we can't keep up with your pregnancy or baby Ethan. That would be sad!!

    ReplyDelete