Saturday, January 25, 2014

Dear Ethan Atlas

Dear Ethan Atlas, 

You are two weeks and two days old today. 

This morning as you woke up with your little grunts, I pulled you into bed with me. 

We snuggled and everything about you was perfect. 

It's hard not to stare at your sweet little cheeks, and your perfect button nose. 

I love feeling you close to me, and knowing that I get to take care of you. 

Which is not as easy as one would think. 

I think me and your daddy are on the verge of exhaustion most moments.

But looking into your curious little eyes keeps us grounded, and we know just how lucky we are. 

The luckiest. 

So even though we have already been through more diapers than we care to count. 

And feeding you is a 3 ring circus most of the time. We are grateful. 

I hope I can be a good Mommy to you. Because I know this is what I was made for. 

I thank Heavenly Father everyday for you. I hope that you can already feel His love in your life. 

Always remember that He is not far. 

I love you my sweet boy, 

Your Mama


1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this post! Congratulations to you and your two men!! Xo

    ReplyDelete