Monday, October 5, 2015

Asian themed bridal shower- for Danika

My brother in law just got married to the sweetest girl. 

Her name is Danika and I'm so happy to have her as a sister! 

I planned her bridal shower around an asian theme 

because she met Miles  

while teaching english in CHINA! 

Pretty cool story, huh? 

Anyways, I kept her a gift a secret for months! 

And to date, it's my most favorite gift I've ever given. 

It's an embroidery of the street in china where they had their first kiss

This is HAND EMBROIDERED. Isn't that amazing? 

Her invites were hand painted by an artist in California. 

And her floral arrangements were made by the amazing brush fire florals. 

It turned out just how I imagined it! 

Happy Monday friends, 













3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun bridal shower party!! I really love bachelorette parties as there you get to enjoy to the fullest with your friends. At some domestic outdoor event venues I am also going to throw a funky bridal shower party for my cousin.

    ReplyDelete